Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW PRICES

Hi everyone!  I would like to wish you all a happy, warm, safe, wonderful summer!  I hope and pray that you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine and get to a pool of some sort (or even the beach, if you're that lucky).  I'm hoping to take my little one to our pool next week sometime.

I also wanted to let you know, I'm going to be raising my prices on July 15, 2011.  I've not been accounting for my labor nor did I know the correct formula for pricing my items.  SO, you should definitely take advantage of the prices NOW.  (And if you want to get a head start on your Christmas gifts, head on over to my store by clicking this LINK where you can customize your gifts with the pull down menus or shoot me an e-mail at kypressdesigns@gmail.com )

Well, I am going to quit chatting you up for today--I have a wedding present to finish for this weekend and still have to go in to the restaurant today, as well.  Again, I wish you all a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."