Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4th, 2011

I'm am home from my friend's wedding... She was beautiful!  The entire ceremony was gorgeous!
I'm exhausted from not getting much sleep the past week, so I'll post pictures and more of a blog post laters.

Although, I need to give a warning--when angry toddlers YANK on my spiral necklaces, two spirals (at least) will come unspiraled and a link will break....  However, MY toddler has never broken them so when my fellow bridesmaid brought me her broken necklace (two hours after the ceremony, she at least got through that) I was floored.  Of course, her little girl had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep the night before AND she was one of the flower girls--so you mom's out there know what happened with THAT.

Alright.  Good evening.  I need a nap while my daughter is sleeping.  And to get out of this fancy dress before my bad luck ruins it.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."