Sunday, March 27, 2011

But You Don't Look Sick

So, while procrastinating the work, I have to do, I saw a status on a friend's facebook page: "YOU DON'T LOOK SICK?!? No, I don't. It's hard to explain to someone when they have no clue. It's a daily struggle feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Put this as your status for at least 1 hr if you or someone you know has an invisible illness. (Anxiety, PTSD., Lupus, Fibromyalgia, IC, Chronic Fatigue, Diabetes, Crohns, Arthritis, Menieres, IBS, Epilepsy, MS, Depression, etc.)." So, I scrolled down to post my comment and discovered the website http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com I'm going to be figuring my way around this site a bit more, but if you've stumbled onto this post, click the link below, to help you better understand what's it's like to live with an "invisible illness".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."