Sunday, January 30, 2011

Procrastination

So, I'm feeling better than I had been (just part of being a woman, I suppose), Hubby is finally back to just being allergies (the sickness lasted 5 days), Monkey's on day 3 of hers...

I have been getting a lot done, honestly, but I still have so much to do.  I shouldn't even have my laptop powered up.   But, I wanted to brag:  I did FOUR hats yesterday!  I felt so accomplished!  They're presents, so I'm not posting pictures of them (and they're already wrapped and I'd forgotten to snap the pictures).

So, I should probably get back to work now.


OH!  I wanted to also add:

Happy Birthday, Mama!!!  
(It's my mama's birthday today, in case you didn't figure that out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."