Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm not entirely computer savvy..

I know that no one reads my blog (yet), but I will continue to write as if someone does. I just figured out how to create tabs!  I feel like I accomplished something MAJOR now.  As you can see, I have multiple tabs up there, all dedicated to something important!  I am really excited about this.



I'm still working on a friend's blanket that was supposed to be given to her before Christmas and I'm still working on re-crocheting another friend's hat--he has a big head, says so himself, but somehow I managed to make his beanie too big!  I am not sure how I did that, but I did.



Well, I was going to post a picture of the blanket that I'm working on, but nothing wants to cooperate with me right now. *pout*

ETA:  1:40AM EST January 17, 2011
I got it to work!  Here's photos of the blanket so far!  I have a lot to do still (it's long enough for me to use it as a lapthrow but not so much her--she's taller than I am).

FYI, that's the third skein sitting there.
 Close up of the top corner so far.......

I think it's coming along quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."