Saturday, November 27, 2010

Facebook

Well, I finally re-created my facebook fan page!  Go "like" it by clicking the widget at the bottom of this page.
I'm hoping that the fan page might help with business.  I can't pay the bills if I don't have customers!  I'm getting a little nervous, throwing myself out there again.
I do have some orders that I'm currently working on.   There are times when I get distracted and forget about a few of them, and I feel HORRIBLE about it.  But I'm "Mommy" to a two year old and "Wife" to a gamer...  Life gets a little hectic around here!  That's also why I didn't want to request payment upfront when taking orders.  However, I have come to the realization that I cannot buy the products needed for the order without payment first.  I will have to change how I do things.
Well, enjoy!  I'll definitely be posting on this blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."