Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well, you have to start somewhere...

So, I decided to create a blog specifically for my crafting.
 I plan on keeping my personal information unavailable--which means I won't be posting about my drama filled life!  Ha!  "Good luck on that," I keep telling myself.
With this blog, I plan on posting pictures of my projects as I work on them.  Nothing I post will be up for sale due to wanting to keep my information private.  I know that by doing so, I probably won't have any readers, but that's fine.  I at least want to be able to say "I have a blog".  This should be fun!  I don't have time to hunt down photos tonight, but I at least got this darned thing up and running!  Yay me!
Thank you for reading me and I hope I don't drive you too crazy.

Oh, ONE WEEK TO HALLOWEEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."