Thursday, January 25, 2018

Etsy Changes

So, it has been brought to my attention that I offer a very....wide....variety of merchandise and I should split the jewelry and fiber pieces into two different shops.

I actually kind of like this idea!  I don't think I'll be able to really open the second shop until after I get back to the states, but I am going to work on setting it up!  Jewelry will still be at Kypress Designs, however the crocheted pieces (scarves, hats, adult humor pieces) will be moved to another page.

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have a poll pinned to the top of Kypress Designs to help pick the new page name, but you can answer here as well.  Should I go with "Kypress Fiber Arts" or "Crochet by Kypress" or do you have another suggestion altogether?  Let me know.


Update: Karissa drew me a new logo/avatar after it was decided that the crochet and few sewing pieces would be renamed "Kypress Fiber Arts".  I also am working on posting PawPaw's Bears as well!  Keep an eye out for those.  (Or should those go to even another page?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."