Monday, August 28, 2017

Why did I think it was a good idea to say we could go to a birthday party from 7-9 on a school night? A POOL PARTY at that. My daughter still hasn't told me a thing about her friend and the party is tonight. So I don't have a gift made (Little Miss REALLY likes to give my handmade items to her friends) or bought. 
And it's a pool party. Remember all those LOVELY illnesses I fight? They make it a bit difficult to be in swimsuits let alone in the water when they are flaring up (looking at you, IBD, IBS, and hidradenitis suppurativa).
We've also got some storms heading our way; I can tell thanks to the migraine I've been fighting since yesterday. So, we may or may not have that party tonight; it depends on the storms. Whining, disappointed kids won't help my migraine if the party gets postponed or canceled but neither will the screams and squeals of excitement. 
I'm STILL trying to figure out this video tutorial thing for Patreon. But I'll get it worked out eventually. Maybe I'll just change it from tutorials to vlogging and say screw editing. I'll make it a mom/fighter blog instead of crochet and jewelry tutorials. What are your thoughts?

(Okay, I'm joking. Mostly. I'll do the craft tutorials, not the whining vlog.)

I'm working on another adult humor scarf--this time heading to Illinois! Woot woot. Of course, I'm trying to decide if it's cheaper to ship it or just drive over there at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."