Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEW PRODUCTS

As soon as I can get some decent weather (I'm tossing my fist at the sky, can you see?  No? Oh, I just look like an idiot then) I will snag some photos of a few new pieces that I made while I had jewelry items out.  I love them.  I want to keep them.  But I'm willing to give them up in the name of business and happiness and hoping that you'll love them as much as I do.
As for crocheting.... Yeah, no one has ordered anything, so the only people waiting on those are my lovely models and I've been so sore from my long hours at my out-of-home job (and being sick) that I've not been able to focus on my hands for the hooks to do what I need them too.  The jewelry, well, if I screw up, I will possibly cut off my finger or stab myself--so there's a bit of an incentive there.  With the yarn, if I don't get the pieces tight enough, or skip stitches, I have to undo everything and then keep a toddler out of the pile of loose yarn (she's worse than a kitten, I promise you).  However, I don't go anywhere without a project on me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."