Monday, April 18, 2011

DISCOUNTED ITEMS!!!!

So, I have a few pieces that I'm going to add to this post that are pre-made.  They're just something fun I decided to do AND THEY ARE DISCOUNTED!!!!


Normally earrings are $8 but these five sets are $5 each!  Most of them will be good for next Valentine's Day.  I'll let you know when they're sold!  E-mail me (and/or comment if you'd like) if you're interested in them!
amberhirschfelt@gmail.com  or kypressdesigns@gmail.com
#1.  The white part is actually two sort of foam pieces glued together
$5

#2.  pink hearts, plastic beads
$5

#3.  Again, these are foam pieces glued together
$5

#4.  These are plastic pieces that are slightly thicker than paper.
They actually turned out pretty nice.
$5

#5.   more foam hearts
$5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."