Monday, February 7, 2011

Just pushing an awesome anime...

More than a few years ago, I was priveledged to be introduced to the anime NANA (link to wikipedia page about the manga) .   I LOVE NANA.  Great story, and the music in the anime is AMAZING!!!!
This is the first time I've ever done this, but I'm going to attempt to imbed some videos into this post...
They're from the ladies that sung for the anime

rose - ANNA inspi' NANA(BLACK STONES) [official video]









Olivia inspi' Reira(trapnest) Nana - A Little Pain



















Olivia Lufkin - Starless night










Here's a link to VIZ's Nana page... complete with products!  (or, I'm pretty sure YOUTUBE has the live action and the anime...)  http://www.viz.com/nana  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."