Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sick

I'm really sick, and have been all week, so I apologize for not posting very often.
However, I did join this group called "Color Combo Challenge" (you can find them on facebook at the fan page (link) ).  Basically, you have the option of joining a contest each week.  You vote for the weeks color scheme and then you have til Sunday to finish the piece.  However, you can NOT upload your photo until then! I did mine on Monday or Tuesday (and I'm planning on sending it out to one of my models; but I do have more beads, so this is going to be added to the webstore soon as I make more) and had to wait all this time.

I won't lie.  I've been sick, so it's not really been on my mind.

"Summer Solstice"

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."