Saturday, April 23, 2011

So, I really need to get on the ball and start linking my amazing friends, inspirations, and awesome competitors here on the page... I'll get around to that probably sometime this evening.  I need to cook dinner for the family and wait for my husband to wake up so that I can finish cleaning my craft and storage area that is in our bedroom currently.

I just wanted to post that and apologize to all of my loverly ladies.  You girls know how hectic it's been here.  I've been trying to get pieces done that aren't commissioned so that I have something on hand in case you want to buy something not commissioned as well as trying to crank out some amazing pieces for some models!
I've been donating some pieces to auctions and sponsoring in my competitors giveaways and I'm TOTALLY enjoying the new fans that keep popping up!  I just wish I actually had more people posting on pieces telling me I'm amazing... NO PRESSURE ;)

The April Giveaway ends in just over 24 hours... I am as excited as you are!  I hope you've entered it!
Well, I've taken long enough to type this.  I'm making spaghetti for dinner and it's just about done.  I'll pop on here and post when I've finally added those links :)

If I'm not back on here posting tomorrow:  Happy Resurrection Day!   (And Happy Birthday to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."