Tuesday, April 19, 2011

READY TO GO HOME!!!

Well, I am no longer going to be a work-at-home mom.  I had an interview earlier today and I will start work at a local restaurant on Monday!  (YAY for steady income...)   Don't worry, this will not effect the time it takes for jewelry to be made but it will lengthen the time it takes for me to crochet pieces for you.  I will still take orders and do them with love and care as always. :)
So, I took the time I had to work up some pieces so that they can go home as soon as you want them!
[yay! you clicked the link!  So you get to see the goodies!!!  I will be posting these on facebook as well.]
(plastic) turquoise beads with black swirls
between 16 and 18 inches long,
$18

25" (no clasp) pressed amber beads on rose gold colored copper wire
$25


green beads on silver wire (earrings)
$8

gray and clear prism beads on silver wire
$8

silver flower beads on silver wire
DISCOUNT:  $5
3 sets available

white flowers made of shell I believe
$6
2 sets available

blue flowers made of shell I believe
$6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice--"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."